February Development News
We meet again, Core dna-ers.
We hope last month was productive for your company, because it sure was a productive month for us.
Here are some changes and improvements that we made in February:
- Fastly CDN integrated into Core dna
- Real time indexing enabled for site search
- Increase faceted search response time
- Added query builder functionality to retailer advanced search
- Added group action 'delete' to prodcatalogue
- Added inactivity warning
- Improve page render and page search response times
- Fix issues around ad pagination and display in the DXP
Real time indexing is now enabled for site search – so, when a page is updated in Core dna’s DXP, it’s immediately shown in the search, which is an upgrade from the previous “overnight index”.
We’ve also improved the response times for faceted search, and added a “delete group” function to Product Catalogue.
A small bug in ad pagination and how it displays in the DXP has been squashed.
We also found a small bug wherein pages marked with ‘noindex’ were still included in the sitemap, which has now been fixed.
There were a couple of bugs in speed (page rendering and page search response times), which have now been fixed.