Frequently asked questions
Core dna is a leading digital experience platform (DXP) that has been engineered from the ground up. We provide mid-market to enterprise level organizations with the ability to meet their objectives for their corporate website, eCommerce, intranet, extranet, mobile, social, and online marketing. Coredna is a cloud hosted SaaS (software-as-a-service) with natively integrated applications that can be built into the single user interface.
Core dna‘s users are industry leading and branded manufacturers. We have delivered solutions for a number of brands across a variety of industries, with over 1000 websites in production.
Major industry groups include HR & recruitment, promotions, hospitality & tourism, finance, healthcare, community & not for profit, FMCG, and franchises.
Our user base includes Swinburne University, Clark Rubber, Randy's World Wide, Seek, Frontier Touring and Uberall.
Core dna is built as a continuously evolving solution, pioneering the new paradigm of design, build, and evolve when it comes to websites.
We invest heavily in research and development in order to regularly offer new products and upgrades. Our experienced staff have specialized skill sets and continuously provide invaluable knowledge and innovation, which is passed on to all of our users on an ongoing basis.
Core dna is built as a multi-tenant platform. All users of Core dna login from a single login screen.
A multi-tenant architecture such as Core dna means that all users and applications share a single, common infrastructure and code base that is centrally maintained.
Because Core dna clients are all on the same infrastructure and code base, Core dna can innovate more quickly and save the valuable development time previously spent on maintaining numerous versions of outdated code.
No, technical expertise is not needed in order to use Core dna. Core dna is built for businesses and the people that run them.
You do not need a background in IT or knowledge of technical jargon, or programming language. As long as you have basic computer skills you will be able to use our straightforward and intuitive platform.
When selecting a CMS, customers have the following problems:
- Generic Content Platforms. Too many generic CMS make it difficult for marketers to create content, manage images, preview their work and collaborate. They also lack proper security and audit features, so it is hard to control and track what people are doing.
- Frustrating for developers. Many are inflexible systems that require heavy customization and 3rd party apps to get your website connected with other systems without custom interfaces making it hard to share information and create workflows.
- Poor Performance. Visitors are often left waiting for the website to load. Errors appear without reason. You're learning about security issues through the news. You just don't trust the software.
- Limited Support. It’s 3 am, your site is down, but most alternatives only offer 24 hour email support--no chat, and live voice (if available) won’t wake for 3-4 hours. Can you spell F.I.R.E.D?
- Incomplete Products. They sell you a car with 3 wheels--their system won’t get your job done… without countless 3rd party apps, or dreaded plugins (each with various levels of non-support, no single point of accountability. or risk of serious security holes). All because the vendor didn’t “complete” their product.
- Too Pricey. When you combine costs for upgrades and add-ons, custom development to get what you want, it costs MUCH more than they let on.
These are the 5 reasons to consider Core dna
- BEST in Content Management. Includes integrated features like page builder, built-in blogging, dynamic forms, collaboration, multilingual content capabilities, international domains, plus several modern features that make creating and publishing content easy.
- Most flexible Developer Ecosystem. Includes industry standard tools like version control, flexible IDE, GIT Collaborate, multiple environments for development and QA, flexible front end frameworks, or use server side frameworks to deliver unparalleled speed and performance.
- World-Class Performance. With leading security practices like web application firewalls and load balancing, Core dna provides the reliability and security your team needs to operate in the digital world today.
- Industries BEST Support & Professional Services. Core dna excels with their top of the line support and services. Of course there are guides to help you get started and documentation for onboarding, however the outstanding features to love are:
- BEST of all… NO Plugins or 3rd party app Hell. Eliminating system and plug-in incompatibilities, conflicts, unexpected errors, degraded performance, poor support and ongoing security impacts to your website typical with 3rd party apps and plugins, Core dna delivers a clean native system without requiring any custom development. It is a COMPLETE product.