How to choose a B2B eCommerce platform
This could be your biggest challenge yet. The B2B buying process is going digital. The right platform can help improve efficiency while enabling you to run your business online. The best B2B platforms will cover everything from enforcing best practices, consolidating data, bridging the divide between buyer and seller, invoicing, ordering, and information collection.
Not sure what makes a good B2B eCommerce platform? When selecting the technology you need for your online B2B business, consider the following:
- Go with a headless or hybrid CMS/eCommerce platform. How does the software help with the order process, fulfill orders, and update the order management system?
- The platform you use should also be future-proof with multi-lingual and multiple storefront capabilities.
- Choose a system that can get you out of the hardware management business and go SaaS on the cloud.
- Can team members quickly access and operate the software?
- Find a vendor that can be as flexible as your business requires. Can you customize the software to meet your business’s needs?
- The accuracy of inventory, numbers and statistics.
- The customer’s shopping experience.