Sam Saltis on Growing Core dna From Idea To Scale
Are you looking to get more customers?
Jason helps early-stage founders on their journey from idea to scale. Every week on Growth Ramp, you’ll get in-depth interviews, high-level growth audits with low-hanging fruit, and actionable articles to help you get your first 1,000 customers.
In Sam Saltis's Path to Core dna's 1,000 True Fans, you’ll learn:
- Why we created a tool to give us a competitive advantage.
- Why Sam traveled over 10,500 miles to get to know his customers intimately.
- What you need to know about your customers to build a lovable product.
- Knowing when is the “right time” to launch a product.
- Why we favor building systems over big bang launches.
- How we built a go-to-market strategy.
- How to overcome imposter syndrome.
Jason then did a growth strategy audit of Core dna. He estimates the strategy could be worth $2,175,000/year if we put it into action. In this article, you’ll learn:
- How we used content marketing as part of our strategy to get over 2,000 customers.
- Why we should create more middle and bottom-of-the-funnel pages.
- What we can do to improve our positioning.
Honestly, Jason’s article was like a smack in the face that we were shooting ourselves in the foot.