What you'll learn from our eCommerce Comparison
We have broken our analysis into the following sections:
- Overview: A general summary of each of the platforms and their main customer segments.
- Catalog: An analysis of how each platform handles product catalogs, including
managing inventory and shippin
- Products: Some of the features available to help customers find the products they’re looking for and help eCommerce businesses get more products sold.
- Developers: Highlighting some of the ways each platform supports developers with increased functionality and extensive tooling.
- Marketers: Breaking down the support available for marketers to enhance the customer experience.
- Platform: Showcasing some of the features each platform has to meet an enterprise eCommerce store’s requirements.
- Infrastructure: Explaining how each platform handles things like security and