Following are features and benefits of the Core dna Partner Program
Lead Generation & Sales Assistance
- Pre-qualified leads. Automatically receive qualified leads prioritized by your region, program level and certification level. Notification of leads are e-mailed with a link to your personalized Partner Program portal where the can be viewed and registered (“claimed”).
- Deal Registration. Register your major deals to obtain higher volume margins and special account exclusive sales and pre-sales tech support.
- Partner Locator. Partner look-up, prioritized by program and certification level (higher qualified resellers listed first to reward commitment). Sorted by zip codes and map-based.
- Not For Resale. NFR access and product is available at a significant discount to Partners, allowing you to benefit from Core dna.
- Joint Promotions. Participate in joint regional promotions including promotional e-mails, ads, events, etc. Also includes direct phone line access and easy-to-use form to requested MDF participation for proposed joint activities.
- Monthly newsletter and periodic e-mails. This is not spam, but valuable information requested by our partners. Includes special announcements, applicable alliance deals, updated Q&A and sales tools.
- Partner program contact info. You have complete direct access to the Partner Program Manager if you need to know anything about the Partner Program, have any problems or suggestions or need help with a deal.
On-line Portal Resource
- Market information. Learn market trends to determine which verticals to target, what they prefer and more.
- Competitive Analysis. Review the latest matrix that shows how Core dna products compare to the competition. Great resource if you’re in a competitive bid.
- PDF Product Spec sheets. Download and print or e-mail to your client.
- Sales tools. Download professional sample ad, postcard or e-mail templates to jump start your own promotional campaign.
- White papers & case studies. Great when a client needs some technical convincing.
- Sales presentations. Download, personalize and present with professionally created PowerPoint presentations. You are ready to sell immediately.
- Demo Scripts. “Show this, Say this” demo scripts for all products showing you the most effective way to demonstrate the products.
- Brand leverage. Review branding guidelines, logo usage and leverage the Core dna brand to enhance your image. Includes graphics library.
- Slack Access. Have a question about configuration, sales strategies, or overcoming objections? Then head over to the reseller forum to post your questions and view responses from resellers around the country.
Tech & Sales Support & Training
- FREE Training. Get up to speed on the product, sales approach and installation within the self-paced FREE training.
- Certification. Register for the Core dna certification program to become expert at all aspects of product configuration and integration. This additional qualification is part of the partners levels and entitles you to additional margins to reward you for your commitment.
- Joint Sales calls: We are available to do joint sales calls as an example or to help win business.
- Priority Reseller Tech Support. Go straight to the top of the queue for quick tech support. You will also have access to the Slack channel.
- Annual Partner Conference. Attend the live in-person or webinar event, or view the presentations online with recorded video feeds and downloadable presentations.
Core dna Partner Program Requirements
- Qualify as a VAR. Must qualify as a VAR with a) face-to-face selling, b) provide 1st line post sale support, c) have outbound sales reps, d) sell complimentary products and have install/integration capabilities.
- Must register on Core dna’s Partner website and complete the application.
In addition, the program has three levels of authorization to reward those Partners that demonstrate the highest level of commitment. Click here to view these levels.