Full Stack Developers
We are changing the way websites are built and managed – We believe that there is a revolution that was started with Salesforce and is now arriving in the website technology space. Companies are now wanting to borrow software instead of building or buying. Our Platform as a Service (PaaS) has been born from an agency and powers thousands of websites for some of the most recognized brands in the world.
We are looking for talented coders who want to be part of the journey.
Any Specific Technical Skills That Would be Handy?
Excellent programming skills and a Cultural fit are our primary criteria. Beyond that, it'd be a bonus to have specific experience with the technologies we use including:
- Server-side web development (PHP/Nginx/Apache/Linux/Python/Bash)
- Client-side web development (HTML/CSS/JS/Smarty/Twig/React/Redux/Bootstrap)
- SQL database development
These are advantageous but not required - we recognise that good developers can pick up a new language/framework quickly
- Laravel, Symfony, Cake, CodeIgniter or Zend
What will get us excited:
- Detailed working experience with SaaS Solutions, CMS, eCommerce, CRM, marketing automation and web analytics solutions.
- Experience working as part of a team to develop a Platform as a Service or an enterprise platform.
- Commercial experience where Symfony Components libraries have been utilised.
- Hands-on cloud infrastructure experience.
We Value Coding Skills
More than qualifications or employment history…
We know that you become a great programmer by spending thousands of hours writing code. So, whilst a solid employment history and qualifications are handy (they show you can stick with something) it's your programming skills we're interested in.
How Many Positions Are on Offer?
We're looking to fill four positions. From Junior to Senior people.
What Will I Get Paid?
This will depend on your skills and experience. We are looking for people that fit the culture and will pay the market rate to have you join. We also offer a great range of benefits.
Where Will I be Working?
Our offices are in Prahran 5 minute walk from Chapel St. There are trams outside, trains down the road and parking around the office. Our Boston office is new and we have an exchange program for people to spend time in the USA working with our local team.
What's The Cut Off?
Applications close midnight Friday the 13th April. However, we will begin interviews prior to this date.
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE - WE'VE GOT THIS COVERED
Interested? Apply now!