SaaS: Five Benefits for Businesses
We at coredna think that Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platforms rock. Here are five reasons why your business should be hooked up to this stress free, shared infrastructure model.
1. Anytime Anywhere. They say that cloud hosting works miracles, and for coredna clients this means that their applications are available from any computer or any device 24/7. Its pre-built nature also means that websites are able to be up and running within a matter of days.
2. Low Initial Cost. SaaS applications are subscription based, meaning that no license fees are involved. This is music to the ears of any businesses sales and marketing budget. The client is able to pay for exactly what they require and having coredna manage the IT infrastructure means for a lower overall IT expenditure on hardware, software and the people needed to manage it all.
3. Easy to Use. The ease and straight forward nature of SaaS apps make for higher adoption rates with a subsequently lower learning curve (which equals happy in-house staff.)
4. Upgrades Minus the Hastle. The service-oriented architecture and continuous deployment methodology of SaaS platforms means that the onus of software upgrading is placed on coredna. Because of this there is less internal responsibility, cutting those laborious upgrades.
5. Seamless Integration. SaaS allows coredna to scale indefinitely to happily meet consumer demand. This sort flexible integration means that capabilities can be offered to meet specific needs.
Open platforms are the way of the future. Can you your business afford not to sign up?